What are the benefits of Cold Milled Flaxseed?
Cold Milled Flaxseed can provide the following benefits
- Normal Blood Cholesterol Levels
- High in Fibre
- Support Normal Bones & Teeth
- Source of Plant Based Protein
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin.
- Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Potassoim contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscle function.
Our blend contains 5g of fiber, 4g of Omega 3, 20% RDA* Magnesium & 5g of protein per 20g serving. The perfect amount to add this delicious blend to your breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
Learn More About Cold Milled Flaxseed
You can read about the differences in flaxseed in our Milled Flaxseed vs Whole Flaxseed or visit our Blog to find out more information about flaxseed as well as finding our how to eat flaxseed in recipes & meal plans.
How to Use
Simply add 2 dessert spoonfuls (20g) of Flaxseed to your favourite meal such as porridge, yoghurt, smoothies or salad every day to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and to add a high source of fibre and plant based protein to your daily diet.