If you are still craving pancakes after Pancake Day you will love these Pancake Tacos. Thick and fluffy pancakes make a great sweet alternative to tacos. Load them up with berries, dairy free yogurt and some Crunchy Seed Clusters for a pop of crunch!
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2
For the Pancake Tacos
- 125g self raising flour
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed
- 200ml oat milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon, optional
- Dairy Free Yogurt
- Linwoods Crunchy Seed Clusters Flaxseed & Nuts
1. Whisk together all pancakes ingredients in a large jug. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before cooking.
2. Heat a large non stick pan over a medium heat. Grease the pan with some coconut oil or spray oil.
3. Cook ¼ cup (60ml) of batter per pancake. When bubbles form and the edges start to set you can flip them and cook for about 30 seconds to 1 minute more on the opposite side.
4. To serve, spoon dairy free yogurt into the centre of each pancake. Top with berries and Crunchy Seed Clusters. Fold pancakes in half, and serve like tacos.