- 250g Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 550g Mixed fish skinned and filleted
- 2 Dessertspoons of Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Stick of celery, chopped
- 1 Leek, chopped
- 500ml Fish stock
- 100ml Cream
- A small bunch of fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion, carrot, celery and leek and cook until the oil is absorbed.
- Cut the fish into chunks and add to the saucepan with the potatoes and water.
- Bring slowly to the boil, lower the heat and simmer gently for approximately 20 minutes or until the vegetables and fish are tender.
- Add the Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed.
- Add the cream and season well.
- Stir in the chopped parsley, pour into bowls and serve.