- 150ml Clear honey
- 100ml Maple syrup
- 400g Gluten Free Rolled oats
- 100g Puffed rice
- 50g Each of the following -
- dried and chopped cranberries,
- dried cherries,
- dried dates,
- dried apricots
- 2 Dessertspoons of Linwoods Milled
- Flaxseed, Cocoa & Berries
- Preheat the oven to 160C / gas mark 3.
- Heat the honey and maple syrup in a pan.
- Mix the oats, puffed rice, Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Cocoa & Berries, cranberries, cherries, dates and apricots in a bowl.
- Pour over the honey mixture and mix together with the oat mixture.
- Press the mixture into a baking tray and place in the heated oven for 15 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool, break into chunks and serve.