- 4 Chicken fillets
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 250g Cous cous
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Head of broccoli
- ½ Cup of raisins
- 50g Pine nuts
- 80g Black olives
- 2 Dessert spoons of Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts and Co-Enzyme Q10
- 1 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil, cook the chicken and cut into pieces.
- Bring 200ml of water to the boil, add the Cous cous and remove from the heat.
- Cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Chop the onion, broccoli and olives, and crumble the cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve.