Delicious and easy vegan gluten free pancakes that whip up quickly and are light, fluffy and make the perfect morning treat with blueberries and maple syrup. To make the vegan eggs, simple mix Linwoods Milled Flaxseed and water together. It creates an egg substitute that can be used in any baking recipe.
Table of Contents
Watch How to Make a Vegan Egg
Vegan Gluten Free Flax Egg Pancakes
Ingredients for Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes
- 1 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed + 3 tbsp water for flax egg
- 1 banana
- 125g oat flour
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g blueberries
- Oil for the pan
- Coconut yogurt
- Maple syrup
Method for Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes
- In a bowl mix the flaxseed and water together and leave for a few minutes.
- Then add in the mashed banana, almond milk, oat flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Then fold in the blueberries gently
- Heat a pan with a bit of oil and cook the pancakes for a couple minutes until golden brown
- Serve with coconut yogurt, blueberries and maple syrup