Baked Apple Oats is a great and easy breakfast recipe for the Menopause stage of life. They are simply delicious and contain some of the best foods which can provide nutritional and natural support to ease menopause symptoms.
Table of Contents
This recipe is packed with the essential nutrients needed for the Menopause stage of life such as:
- Omega 3 (ALA)
- Vitamins B2, B6, B5 & B12
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
to help support menopausal symptoms such as tiredness and fatigue, hormonal activity and bone health.
Baked Apple Oats | Recipe for the Menopause
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 40g oats
- 20g Linwoods Menoligna
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 apple, chopped small
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Peanut butter for drizzling
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and grease an ovenproof dish.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, saving some of the chopped apple to sprinkle on top.
3. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until golden on top
4. Drizzle with peanut butter and dig in!