Raspberry Yoghurt Pancakes | Supports Skin Health
Support your skin health with this mouthwatering recipe of Raspberry Yoghurt Pancakes. High in Vitamin C, CoQ10, Selenium and Zinc.
Support your skin health with this mouthwatering recipe of Raspberry Yoghurt Pancakes. This recipe is super simple and creates fruity and fluffy pancakes that are:
- High in Vitamin C from the Raspberries
- Contain CoQ10 from Linwoods Flax, Nuts & CoQ10. Your body naturally produces CoQ10 but this production declines with age, making dietary sources important in helping maintain adequate levels.
- High in Selenium and Zinc from Linwoods Flax, Nuts & CoQ10 which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2
- 60g wholewheat flour
- 60g plain flour
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Flaxseed, Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & CoQ10
- 2 heaped tsp baking powder
- 60g dairy free yoghurt of choice
- 250ml non dairy milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 200g non dairy yoghurt, for serving
- 200g fresh raspberries, for serving
- Whisk together the flours, flaxseed, baking powder, yoghurt, maple syrup and non dairy milk until smooth.
- Allow to sit and thicken up for 10 minutes.
- Cook 2 generous tbsp of batter per pancake in a large non-stick pan. Add a little coconut oil, or oil of choice, if you’re unsure about the pan. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Mix together half the raspberries with the yoghurt, mashing them a little as you do so.
- Stack the pancakes with a little yoghurt mixture in between and on top. Serve with extra fresh raspberries and some maple syrup or honey if desired on top!