Start the day right with these healthy and delicious Banana Baked Oats which are easy to make with minimal prep. This recipe will help support your energy levels from the addition of Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Nuts and CoQ10. This blend provides 18% of your RDA of Magnesium which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduces tiredness and fatigue. An ideal recipe for when you need an energy boost on those busy mornings!
Table of Contents
Energising Banana Baked Oats
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
Servings – 4 – 6
Ingredients for Baked Oats
- 200g jumbo oats
- 400ml non dairy milk of choice
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 heaped tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Nuts and CoQ10
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana, sliced, for topping
Directions for Baked Oats
- Grease an oven safe dish, either 8 * 8 or 9 * 5 with coconut oil or vegan butter.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl, aside from the banana for topping!
- Place into the prepared dish. Top with sliced banana. Bake for 30 minutes in your preheated oven. Allow to cool in the oven safe dish. I like to allow them to cool fully before slicing. The longer they cool, the more solid the slice you can create.
- Top with dairy free coconut yoghurt, cacao nibs and some peanut butter if desired.
- Store in the fridge for up to three days for a grab and go breakfast or snack.