‘@dumbbellsandoats Coconut Yoghurt and Granola Grilled Peach Pancakes is the perfect breakfast recipe for a warm summer’s morning… they’re sweet, light and also nutritious!
Ingredients for pancakes:
125g plain flour
2 tbsp natural sweetener granuals
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp fine sea salt
1240 ml unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed with Bio Cultures & Vitamin D
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ripe peach, sliced
5 ml maple syrup or healthy alternative
Method for pancakes:
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a liquid measuring jug add almond milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla and stir to mix well.
- Pour the liquid mix into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth and allow the batter to sit for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over a medium heat. When the top of the pancake begins to bubble on the top, flip the pancake and cook until golden. Repeat until the batter has been used up.
Method for grilled peach:
- Brush both sides of the peach slices with maple syrup and cook on a non-stock griddle pan on a medium heat. Turn after a couple of minutes to cook the other side.
- Assemble the pancakes on a plate. Spoon over some coconut yoghurt, then add the grilled peaches, granola and mint leaves.