Jump to recipe
A delicious, easy porridge recipe with a warm and sweet mixed berry compote that you can dip every spoonful into.
This easy porridge recipe will help you adapt to the colder months ahead with the warm mixed berry compote filling. We also added Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Chia Seeds & Goji Berries to the porridge for an additional berry sweetness. Top with sliced pear and a drizzle of honey to get your day off to a healthy and yummy start.
Red Berry Compote Porridge
- 300g red mixed berries
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 80g oats
- 400ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Chia Seeds & Goji Berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pear, sliced.
- First make the compote by adding the mixed berries and honey to a pan and then simmer for a few minutes stirring to squash the berries and then set aside
- To make the porridge add the oats, almond milk, Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Chia Seeds & Goji Berries and a tsp of vanilla extract
- Let the porridge simmer for around 10 minutes stirring every once and a while until thickened.
- Once the porridge is done divide it between two bowls and top with sliced pear and the mixed berry compote
Be sure to check out our youtube for more healthy recipes