Flaxseed Pudding Acai Smoothie Recipe
Love Chia Pudding? Try this Flaxseed Pudding
Table of Contents
A nourishing pudding with a deliciously sweet smoothie base which is high in Omega 3 (ALA) to support normal blood cholesterol levels.
- 1/3 cup Linwoods Milled Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp Vegan Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup frozen strawberries and raspberries
- ½ Cup frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ Cup almond milk
- Kiwi, chopped
- Add all of the pudding ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- Put in an airtight container and then store in the fridge overnight
- In the morning blend all your smoothie ingredients together and pour into a glass
- Top with the flaxseed pudding along with some blueberries and chopped kiwi.