Mocha Protein Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 10g cacao powder
- 22g Linwoods Hemp Protein
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 shot espresso
- Add all of the above ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the ice cream from the fridge and allow to thaw until slightly soft.
- Scoop into a bowl and garnish with toppings of choice.