Jump to recipe
Warm Mixed Berry Porridge Recipe for the colder mornings
With the colder mornings ahead, you NEED to try this Warm Porridge recipe with mixed berries and Linwoods Cold Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Chia Seeds & Goji Berries.
A warm and comforting bowl of Mixed Berry Porridge filled with a variety of sweet flavours such as blackberries, blueberries and cinnamon. For an additional berry kick, we have added in one of our best sellers Linwoods Milled Flaxseed, Sunflower, Pumpkin & Chia Seeds and Goji Berries which is high in omega 3 and magnesium.
Warm Mixed Berry Porridge
- 50g jumbo oats
- 250ml unsweetened coconut or oat milk
- 50g blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 50g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 -2 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 heaped tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed with Sunflower, Pumpkin, & Chia Seeds & Goji Berries
- Mix together the oats, milk, berries, maple syrup, cinnamon, coconut and flaxseed mix in a pot. Bring to the boil, simmer and stir for 5 - 10 minutes; until the berries have softened and almost melted into the oats and the oats are cooked to your liking. Add more milk if the oats become too thick for your liking.
- Serve topped with more milled seeded flax, some whole toasted seeds, coconut flakes, and a few extra berries if you have any on hand.
If you liked this recipe, you will enjoy our Warm Apple Cinnamon Porridge and Pumpkin Porridge recipes. Check out our youtube for video versions of our latest recipes