This peanut butter cookie cereal by @peachypalate is made with oat flour, creamy peanut butter and sweetened with maple syrup. Making it a yummy and healthier alternative to other breakfast cereals. Plus it doubles up as a bowl of cookies to snack on.
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 6 – 8
- 240g smooth peanut butter
- 100g maple syrup
- 100ml non dairy milk of choice
- 180g oat flour
- 2 tbsp Linwoods flaxseed
- Generous pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 160C (320F).
- Mix together peanut butter through to non dairy milk in a jug.
- Add flour, flax and salt to a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry in the large bowl and mix well to form a soft, but not sticky dough.
- Roll dough out between two large pieces of parchment paper. You can do this in two batches as it’s quite a lot of dough.
- Use a small cutter, shape of choice to cut 50 -60 pieces!
- Re roll the dough to make use of any odds and ends.
- Place pieces on a baking paper lined tray and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully flip. Return to the oven to cook for 5 more minutes.
- Allow to cool fully on the tray.
- Once cool store in a seal tight container for up to five days.