Want a healthier twist on a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich that tastes just as good? Try @dumbbellsandoats Peanut Butter and Jam Overnight Oats, they are perfect if you crave something sweeter in the morning and they are super easy to make.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 50g rolled oats
- 180-230ml unsweetened almond milk, depending on desired consistency
- 6 strawberries
- 2 tsp Linwoods Flax, Nuts & Q10
Strawberry Chia Jam:
- 80g frozen strawberries
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 60g Dairy-free Yoghurt
- Linwoods Flax, Nuts & Q10
- Blend the strawberries and almond milk together.
- Place the oats in a container that has an airtight lid.
- Pour over the strawberry milk and add in the flaxseed.
- Stir everything together and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat the strawberries in a pan on a low heat until they soften.
- Mash until smooth and add in the maple syrup and chia seeds.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and add in the lemon juice. Allow
to cool and the jam will thicken.
- Place the overnight oats into a glass.
- Layer with the dairy-free yoghurt, strawberry jam and peanut butter.
- Top with some banana, strawberries and more flaxseed.