UK, January 2020: After growing demand, we are thrilled to re-launch the Linwoods Health Movement-a free digital wellness hub designed to encourage people of all ages to get moving during January with the aim of supporting our online community in fulfilling their health and fitness goals for the new year whilst at home!
Re-launching the group on Monday 11th January, we have teamed up with even more specialists from the health and fitness industry to provide practical advice for consumers.
During the 4-week initiative, participants will have free access to:
- Tailored online workout classes from Personal Trainer @jamieanne_nutritionandfitness. Jamie Anne’s bootcamps will be fast-paced, full of fun and suitable for the whole family. We’re especially excited for the boxing and tempo training classes.
- Nutritional and wellbeing support from Health Coach and Mindfulness Teacher @live_well_with_lou. Lou will be providing guidance on gut health, eating for boosted energy and mood, intuitive eating plus she will be sharing her favourite mindfulness tools.
- Instructional Pilates Videos from Health Coach @rewildwithjc. JC will be guiding us through pilates movements and stretches which can be added into an everyday routine.
- Yoga for Beginners class from NHS Doctor and Women’s Health Yoga teacher @yoga_doc . Yoga is a fantastic tool for both your physical and mental health and Leah will be showing straightforward and easy movements for beginners of this exercise.
- Nutrition advice from Holistic Nutritionist @theholisticpioneer. Ferne will educating participants on the benefits of flaxseed oil, omega 3 fatty acids, digestion and immune support.
The revived campaign will run from Jan 11th-Feb 7th with the public able to sign up via the Linwoods Health Movement Facebook group: here.