The easiest Linzer Cookies you will ever make! You only need four ingredients…flaxseed, oats (ground to flour), maple syrup and peanut butter. Not to mention they look so Christmassy and taste delicious with the Raspberry Chia Jam filling.
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 12 -13
- 140g oat flour
- 180g smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Flaxseeds, Almonds, Walnuts, Brazil Nuts and CoQ10
- 150ml maple syrup
- 12 -13 tsp of Raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp Linwoods Whole Chia Seeds
- Mix together all cookie ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F) while you prep the cookies.
- Roll dough out so that it is about ½ a cm thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to create as many rounds as possible. For 12 cookies you will need 24 rounds.
- Use a smaller shaped cookie cutter to create a centre cut out in half of the cookies. I used a round one about 2.5 inches (6 cm in diameter).
- Reform dough into a ball to continue cutting cookies so that you have enough to create both sides of the cookies!
- Place onto a baking paper lined tray or trays and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray.
- Mix together jam and chia seeds.
- Once cooled sandwich together with jam; if not serving straight away it’s best to store the cookies in a sealed container without the jam and spread with jam before serving.
- Dust Linzer Cookies with icing sugar if desired.