Nutty Seed Bread | Recipe for Menopause
This Nutty Seed bread is an easy and delicious recipe to help support menopausal symptoms.
This recipe is high in Vitamin B6, Omega 3, Fibre and contains Lignans which are naturally occurring phytoestrogens found in flaxseed which mimic the role of oestrogen.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes + 3 hours “rest”
Cooking Time – 50 minutes
Servings – 1 large loaf
Ingredients for Nutty Seed Bread
● 90g Linwoods Menoligna + 250ml water
● 230g jumbo oats
● 80g chopped almonds or nuts of choice
● 130g sunflower seeds
● 70g pumpkin seeds
● 3 tbsp whole chia seeds
● 50g psyllium husks
● 60ml coconut oil, melted
● 2 tbsp maple syrup
● 325ml water
● ½ tsp salt
1. Line a 2lb loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. Mix together the MenoLigna Milled Flax with the water in a bowl.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Add the flax mixture (after a few minutes of it sitting), and mix well to combine.
4. Place the mixture into the prepared tin. Press it down evenly and then set it to one side for a few hours before baking.
5. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Bake the bread for 30 minutes.
6. Remove and gently lift it out onto a baking paper lined oven tray.
7. Flip the bread over topside down and bake for a further 20 minutes on the tray.
8. Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing.
9. Store in a sealed container for up to four days or slice and freeze for up to one month.
For more incredible menopausal friendly recipes be sure to check out our full recipe list >
Our Menoligna product was specifically designed to help with the effects of menopausal symptoms. It is a plant based mix of cold milled flaxseed, milled chia seeds & additional Lignans. It is high in vitamins including B2, B5, B6 (which also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity) and B12 as well as being a natural source of calcium and magnesium. We recommend adding two dessertspoonful’s to any meal to introduce this blend to your diet.
Ingredients include Sprouted flaxseed 74%, Flax hull lignans 10%, milled chia (Salvia hispanica) seeds 10%, marine based calcium (Lithothamnion Calcareum), quinoa sprouts rich in natural B-vitamins, vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7, Coenzyme Q10, vitamin D3. Our product contains vitamins known to help with Blood Cholesterol Levels, Digestion, Hormonal Regulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Mental performance, Normal bones, Normal skin & Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Our Customers Love Our Menoligna Product
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ – “Genuinely great products; it tastes good I Joghurt and porridge and contains everything a woman 45 plus needs. Really recommend it.” – Nevin McCarthy
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ – “Love the fact that Linwoods have tailored this product to the body’s needs during menopause. Very tasty on my morning porridge too. Happy that Linwoods have focused one of their products to menopause & what the body needs at this stage of our lives.” – Stella McNicholas
Reviews are from Verified customers using an independent review company, Feefo. Feefo only accepts reviews from verified customers to help you shop with Linwoods Health Foods with confidence.