These vegan pancakes are simple delicious and contain various nutritious ingredients which make it an ideal hormone balancing recipe.
Simple Vegan Pancakes | Hormone Balancing Recipe
These fluffy pancakes are topped with sticky sweet maple syrup, juicy blueberries, flaked almonds and creamy yoghurt. Plus this recipe includes Linwoods Menoligna which is high in Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 2
- 1 ripe banana
- 125ml non dairy milk
- 50g almond flour / ground almonds
- 60g oats / oat flour or buckwheat flour
- 1 heaped tbsp Linwood MenoLigna
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Blueberries, Dairy Free Yoghurt, Maple Syrup and Flaked Almonds to serve
- Blend together banana, non dairy milk, almond flour, oats, flax, baking powder and cinnamon in a blender.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat.
- Grease pan with a little coconut oil or oil of choice.
- Cook 2 tbsp of batter per pancake. Flip the pancakes after 2 minutes/when bubble form and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Serve pancakes topped with blueberries, non dairy yoghurt, maple syrup and some flaked almonds if desired.