For the base
For the filling
- 2 frozen bananas
- 50g frozen mixed berries
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- First make the base: Place the Snackettes in a blender and whizz up until broken down(alternatively empty out in a bowl and bash with a rolling pin!).
- Gently melt the almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup then pour this in and mix together to combine.
- Tip into a 12cm loose-bottom cake tin and press down into the base. Set aside.
- Now blend the frozen bananas, berries, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla until quite thick and smooth.
- Pour this over the base and scatter over the pomegranate seeds on top. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer 10 minutes beforehand. Place on a chopping board and cut into 2 or 4. Serve immediately.