This Flaxseed Bread is gluten free, high in fibre and is made in just four simple steps! It packs a delicious flavour the whole family will love and when served with peanut butter or marmalade it’s even more tasty.
- 200g Linwoods Cold Milled Flaxseeds (usually 2 cups)
- 50g Buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1tbsp Baking powder
- 5 Eggs
- 60ml olive oil
- 125ml water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- In a bowl combine the Linwoods Flaxseed, buckwheat flour, rosemary, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
- Next crack the eggs in a separate bowl and whisk in the oil. Then whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Spoon into a lined loaf tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing.