Jump to recipe
Conquer Cold Season with this Immune Boosting Soup Recipe
As the frosty grip of winter tightens, our immune systems crave a helping hand. What better way to fortify your defences than with a steaming bowl of delicious, nutrient-packed soup? This recipe harnesses the power of vibrant vegetables, spices, and a secret weapon: Linwoods Immune Support which is specifically formulated to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 150g red lentils
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 large handfuls of roughly chopped and washed kale
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 30g of Linwoods Immune Support to serve
- Heat a large pot over a medium heat. Add your olive oil.
- Once hot, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the carrots, turmeric, paprika and ginger. Mix with the onion and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, lemon juice, red lentils, and chickpeas. Place a lid on the pot, bring to the boil and then reduce to simmer, and cook for 20 - 25 minutes; until the lentils are cooked and the carrots are nice and soft but still holding their structure.
- Add the kale, stir through the soup and remove from the heat. The heat of the soup will cook the kale.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with Linwoods Immune Support.
This Immune Boosting Soup is a delicious way to nourish your body and support your immune system. So gather your ingredients, fire up the stove, and let’s cook up a pot of deliciousness to chase away the chills and keep you feeling your best all season long!
Stay up to date with our delicious recipes by visiting our Youtube, Instagram or TikTok