Oat Banana Cranberry Cookies
These delicious cookies with chia seed have a great texture along with a fruity flavour. The healthy ingredients on top of the great taste make them a perfect choice for breakfast on the go or just to have as a healthy snack!
Our Milled Chia adds a boost of fibre, omega 3 and protein as an added bonus..plus they’re also so quick and simple to make!
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 8 – 10
Ingredients for baking chia cookies
- 220g ripe mashed banana (approx. 2 bananas)
- 120g porridge oats
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Milled Chia
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 – 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Make sure your banana is well mashed. Alternatively just blitz it to a puree using a hand blender or blender.
- Place the mashed banana into a large bowl. Add the oats, Milled Chia, cinnamon and vanilla if using.
- Once combined, fold in the cranberries.
- Divide the mixture into 8 – 10 balls. You can use an ice cream scoop to create even sized cookies. Place them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Flatten the mounds into cookies using the palm of your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool on the tray.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to four days or freeze for up to one month.
For more recipes click here.