This Berry Oat Bowl is a mighty bowl of oats topped with thawed and warmed strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. Our new Crunchy Seed Clusters Flaxseed & Cranberries adds a touch of crunch and an extra berry taste to this delicious bowl of goodness, and a mighty spoonful of tahini is a nice satisfying alternative to peanut butter.
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 – 10 minutes
Servings – 1
- 50g oats
- 250ml oat milk
- 20g of Linwoods Crunchy Seed Clusters Flaxseed & Cranberries
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- Fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, dairy free coconut yogurt, and peanuts to serve
- Add the oats and oat milk to a pot over a medium heat. Bring to the boil. Simmer and cook for 5 – 10 minutes; until they reach desired consistency.
- Serve topped with tahini, blueberries, dairy free coconut yogurt, some peanuts and Crunchy Seed Clusters for a little crunch and extra sweetness
- Enjoy your delicious Berry Oat Bowl!