Want a delicious breakfast, snack or even a healthy dessert? Try this Chia Apple Parfait, it’s loaded with stewed caramel apples, yogurt and Linwoods Crunchy Seed Clusters for an extra crunch and natural sweetness.
Preparation Time: 15min + 2hr
Caramel Apple Ingredients
• 15 ml coconut oil
• 3 apples (diced)
• 237 ml coconut sugar
• 177 ml coconut milk
• 2 ml cinnamon
• Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, oat milk and vanilla extract. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours or leave overnight.
2. For the caramel apples, melt the coconut oil in a pan and add the apples.
3. Allow the apples to sauté for a few minutes then add the coconut sugar and coconut milk.
4. Allow to cook until a thick caramel is formed (stirring continuously) and the apples start to soften.
5. Add the cinnamon and salt, then stir to combine.
6. Layer the chia pudding with the caramel apples and yogurt and top with Linwoods Crunchy Seed Clusters.