This strawberry banana smoothie bowl makes a delicious, vegan and healthy breakfast or snack. Frozen strawberries and banana chunks blended up to a thick smoothie bowl consistency with oat milk. Topped with raspberries and a drizzle of smooth almond butter for an extra hint of sweetness, and Crunchy Seed Clusters to add a sweet crunch to every bite.
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 1
- 1 frozen banana in chunks
- ½ a mug of frozen strawberries
- 125ml oat milk
- 2 tbspoats; optional for a thicker consistency
- 20g Linwoods Milled Flaxseed
- Linwoods Crunchy Seed Clusters Pumpkin and Chia
- Chocolate Chips
- Smooth Almond Butter
- Blend the smoothie ingredients together in a blender for a few minutes until smooth.
- Empty strawberry banana smoothie into a bowl and top with Crunchy Seed Clusters, Chocolate Chips, Raspberries and Almond Butter.