This Rice Pudding bowl is vegan, super creamy and comes with a tropical twist with desiccated coconut and coconut milk. Topped with tangy passionfruit (or any tropical fruit you like), peanut butter and Linwoods Shelled Hemp and coconut flakes.
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
Servings – 2
- 1 cup (approx. 250 – 300g) of cooked jasmine or arborio rice
- ½ a can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 – 2 tbsp maple syrup to taste
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 heaped tbsp Linwoods Shelled Hemp + more for topping
- Place all ingredients in a pot over a medium heat. Bring to the boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes until thickened and creamy.
- Add a little water or thinner coconut milk, from a carton, to thin out if it becomes too thick for your liking.
- Serve rice pudding topped with passionfruit, peanut butter (or cashew), some more hemp seeds and coconut flakes!