How To Personalise Your Overnight Oats
A quick and easy healthy breakfast idea, Linwoods Overnight Oats are a delicious blend of oats and chia seeds boasting an array of functional benefits. A nutritional powerhouse, they are a source of fibre, Omega 3 and magnesium and are available in three irresistible flavours to awaken your taste buds: Original Energy, Strawberry Energy and Chocolate Protein. ‘Does it get much better?’ I hear you ask. Yes! While you can enjoy Linwoods Overnight Oats as they are, they are also a blank canvas for your creativity, giving you the chance to personalise your overnight oats and prepare a breakfast to be envious of.
Easily Personalise Your Overnight Oats
The perfect choice for those who love to customise their breakfast, Linwoods Original Energy Overnight Oats are a scrumptious blend of gluten free oats, chia seeds and B-vitamins. An ideal breakfast on the go, they provide a creamy taste of traditional oats while adding those all-important energy-supporting B vitamins! A source of vitamins B6 and B12 to support normal energy-yielding metabolism and help reduce tiredness and fatigue, whilst vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance. They are also a source of magnesium which contributes to normal muscle function. Deliciously customisable, Linwoods Original Energy Overnight Oats provide a convenient, plant-based breakfast solution.
They say you can’t beat a classic, but we tend to disagree – why not try complimenting this perfectly balanced blend by experimenting with the following to create your favourite & personalise your Overnight Oats breakfast combination:
- Fruit: Add a fruity twist to your Linwoods Original Energy Overnight Oats! Fruit provides a good source of natural sugars, which also provide an energy pick-me-up. Choose fruits that are high in fibre, such as blueberries or raspberries to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and aid good digestive health. Fruits, such as berries, are also a great source of antioxidants, helping to protect your cells from damage
- Granola: It’s giving texture! Customise your Linwoods Original Energy Overnight Oats by adding a tasty crunch with your granola of choice, such as Jordan’s Simply Granola (https://jordanscereals.co.uk/cereals/simply-granola) or Quakers Oat Granola (https://www.quaker.co.uk/products/granola-muesli/muesli-oat-granola). A quick and simple addition, why not try switching up the consistency of your Linwoods Overnight Oats!
Long gone are the days of buying and mixing umpteen ingredients to create your perfect protein fix. After all, who has the time? Linwoods Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats are a delectably convenient and super nutritious overnight oats recipe, combining a blend of oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder and plant protein, with 11g of protein per serving. Supporting the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, protein also helps you to feel fuller for longer, while magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Fancy making great better? Try adding some of the following to experiment and truly personalise your Linwoods Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats:
- Nuts and seeds: Add some crunch to your Linwoods Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats by mixing in some nuts and seed mix-ins for overnight oats! They are also a great source of vitamins, minerals, protein and healthy fats, adding a flavoursome addition to your Linwoods Overnight Oats!
- Peanut Butter: Why not bring a crunchy, nutty texture to your Linwoods Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats by adding peanut butter? We recommend choosing natural peanut butter without any added sugar, fat, or oil. Why not try mixing in this delicious addition to compliment and personalise your Linwoods Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats!
A tasty take on Linwoods Original Energy Overnight Oats, Linwoods Strawberry Energy Overnight Oats add a fruity strawberry twist for those who favour a hint of sweetness and are a source of energy-boosting B vitamins. While vitamins B6 and B12 support normal energy-yielding metabolism and help reduce tiredness and fatigue, vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance. They are also a source of magnesium which supports normal muscle function. An easy breakfast to fuel you for busy days, Linwoods Strawberry Overnight Oats are the perfect answer to the age-old question, what’s for breakfast?
It’s hard to top this tasty mouth-watering mix, but if you dare, experiment with the following to personalise your Linwoods Strawberry Energy Overnight Oats:
- Yoghurt: Why not swap out milk by adding natural yoghurt to your Linwoods Strawberry Energy Overnight Oats? Delivering a deliciously creamy texture, natural yoghurt, such as Clandeboye Estate (https://clandeboyeyoghurt.com/) Onken (https://onken.co.uk/) or Alpro’s plant-based alternatives (https://www.alpro.com/uk/) add a slightly tart taste that compliments your Linwoods Overnight Oats. Why not experiment with natural yoghurt and make your Linwoods Strawberry Energy Overnight Oats truly irresistible.
- Spices: Adding spices, such as cinnamon, are a great way to add a warm and spicy flavour to compliment your Linwoods Strawberry Energy Overnight Oats & will help personalise your overnight oats. Simply stir in ¼ to ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon into your Linwoods Strawberry Energy Overnight Oats mix before leaving to soak and chill overnight or sprinkle over your masterpiece in the morning. Voila! Experimenting has never been so mouth-watering.
What are you waiting for? There are countless ways to experiment and personalise your Overnight Oats, helping to make your breakfast just how you like it while delivering those all-important nutrients to help set you up for the day ahead. Simply implement some of the above and create a delectable, healthy, and fantastically convenient breakfast that you’ll be forced to share the recipe of. Boring breakfasts, be gone! Personalise your overnight oats with our range of 3 delicious flavours of Overnight Oats