Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 1 (6 mini bases, 2 medium or 1 jumbo 8 inch wide)
For the Bases
- 60g buckwheat flour
- 20g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 10g Linwoods milled flaxseed
- 140ml water or non dairy milk
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- ¼ tsp apple cider vinegar
- Tomato Puree + Mozzarella + Rocket
- Ham + Pineapple
- Pesto + Chicken
- Corn + Courgette + Barbecue Sauce
- Whisk together all base ingredients. Set to one side for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan over a medium heat.
- Grease the pan lightly with spray oil.
- Pour approx. 50 ml of the batter (a scant ¼ cup measure) to form 6 mini pizza bases. Work in batches of 2 or 3 depends on the size of your pan. Allow to cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for 1 minute more.
You can place topping on to them and return to the pan to heat through or place under a preheated grill. You can also just make the bases in advance and reheat or serve cold as desired.