Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 45 minutes
Servings – 8 – 10
- 1 tbsp Linwoods Milled Flaxseed with Bio Cultures & Vitamin D + 3 tbsp water
- 3 ripe bananas (approx. 300g)
- 200g dairy free yogurt of choice
- 340g porridge oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 banana for on top (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Line a standard 2lb loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil or coconut oil.
- Mix together flaxseed and water and set to one side.
- Blend together bananas and dairy free yogurt in a jug with a hand blender, in a blender or food processor.
- Place oats through to salt into a large bowl. Add the banana mixture and mix well to combine.
- Place mixture into prepared tin. Lay banana slices on top and press down lightly into the thick batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Allow to cool fully before slicing. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Delicious as is or toasted with some peanut butter, homemade chocolate hazelnut butter or some raspberry chia jam!