Cherry Chocolate Chia Oats…creamy oats covered in sweet chia pudding, fresh cherries and chocolate chips. The flavour combination of chocolate and cherry is delicious, plus the addition of Organic Whole Chia seeds provides some protein and Omega 3!
Ingredients for Chia Pudding (Serves 1)
- 1 tbsp Linwoods Organic Whole Chia Seeds
- 90ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
Ingredients for the oats:
- 50g jumbo oats
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- Dark chocolate chips
- Whisk together the chia seed pudding ingredients. Leave for 2-3 minutes and whisk again until there are no lumps. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- To make the oats, heat all the ingredients together in a pan until creamy.
- Top the oats with the chia pudding, cherries and chocolate chips.