How do you make Overnight Oats?
The truth is, making overnight oats is very simple! Simply select your oats & favourite milk and leave to soak overnight in the fridge!
Making overnight oats is a breeze! This easy and nutritious breakfast option has gained immense popularity, and it’s no wonder why. You’ll be delighted to know that whipping up a delicious batch of overnight oats is easy. However, it’s the recipes & topping combinations that can make it more difficult – trying to keep it delicious as well as healthy and nutritious. That’s why we created our Linwoods Overnight Oats. Simply add milk, chill overnight & enjoy a delicious, healthy & nutritious breakfast
Linwoods Overnight Oats are a great option for a quick, healthy and tasty breakfast. The soaked oats can be made in a liquid of your choice but we recommend Alpro plant based milk as tasty option. This allows the oats to soften and thicken, and it also gives the flavours time to soak together.
Within the Linwoods Overnight Oats range there are 3 different flavours, Original Energy, Chocolate Protein and Strawberry Energy. This breakfast oats range is a versatile option that can be customised to your liking. Try as a delicious breakfast option on their own or add a variety of toppings, such as fruit, nuts or spices, to give that extra burst of flavour!
Let’s start with the perfect preparation method:
Select your preferred Linwoods Overnight Oats product from range:
- Strawberry Overnight Oats delivers energy supporting nutrients through Vitamins B6 and B12. These B vitamins support energy yielding metabolism and tiredness reduction.
- Chocolate Overnight Oats is high in plant-based protein for muscle growth and magnesium which combats tiredness and fatigue and supports muscle function.
- Original flavour Overnight Oats which gives you the option to customise your oats with whatever toppings you prefer whilst also adding those energy supporting B Vitamins.
Add 50g of the Overnight Oats to a bowl or jar.
Use your milk or liquid of choice in this recipe. Dairy, dairy- free, almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, cashew milk or yoghurt… they will all work well! You can also add water but we recommend using milk for flavour and creaminess. Once you have selected your milk, follow the simple steps as follows:
- Soak: Combine all ingredients in the jar or bowl. Add a milk or liquid of your choice, stir until well combined.
- Chill: Cover and refrigerate oats overnight.
- Enjoy: Wake up to a delicious and nutrient packed breakfast!
When making overnight oats, toppings will be top of your list. Our chocolate protein and strawberry energy Overnight Oats are flavourful on their own or with the addition of fruit. You can really get creative with Linwoods Energy Original Overnight Oats and add your own personalisation. There are endless topping ideas to experiment with and get your day off to a great start! Here are some scrumptious suggestions that will give your Overnight Oats that added spice:
- Add cocoa powder for a velvety texture.
- Add peanut butter for a nutty flavour and protein.
- Add berries for natural sweetness and they are also a good source of antioxidants, which can help to protect your cells from damage.
- Add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, or vanilla extract for a warm and cosy flavour.
- Top with granola, nuts, or seeds for added crunch and extra fibre.
- Toasted coconut flakes for extra creaminess and sweetness
No matter how you customise them, Linwoods Overnight Oats will soon become your go to favourite. So, give them a try and try making overnight oats for yourself.
How To Make Overnight Oats
Making overnight oats couldn’t be easier with Linwoods Overnight Oats but here are some tips to get the most out of your overnight oats.
- Refrigerate your oats overnight and wait and add your fresh toppings in the morning. If you are using frozen berries such as blueberries or raspberries, you can add those on top of the oats the night before and they will defrost overnight.
- After you are done making Overnight Oats, they will last for 3 days in the refrigerator, so they are a great option for make ahead meal prep breakfasts. You can make individual portions of oats in individual serving containers (such as mason jars). The oats in a jar are perfect for grab and go breakfasts to take to work or school.
- If you’re making a big batch of oats to eat at home, you can mix the ingredients in a large bowl or container to serve as required.
We hope this blog has helped you master the basics of making Overnight Oats. So get creative and experiment with different flavours and toppings. You’re sure to find a combination that you love! We have tried to take the difficulty out of making overnight oats by making 3 delicious ready made overnight oats each with their own taste & benefits. To stay up to date with our delicious overnight oats recipes, be sure to follow our youtube channel