GenM – making menopause support more visible with the M-Tick symbol
At GenM, our robust research has identified the need for clear, visual signage that can help brands deliver on overwhelming consumer demands for better support.
Introducing the M-Tick – the world’s first independent symbol for menopause-friendly products.
Exclusive to the GenM collective, the M-Tick is a reliable, go-to shopping guide for consumers to stay in control of theirmenopause, their way. Products or POS labelled with the M-Tick provide consumers with essential choice to help relieve, ease, or support at least one of the 48 menopause symptoms or signs. But the M-Tick is so much bigger than a ‘menopause-friendly’ identifier. It symbolises momentous change, both for the lived experience and within the global menopause marketplace. Change that millions of overlooked consumers have been crying out for, and which brands have the power to lead.
What is the M-Tick?
• it is an iconic symbol, making menopause-friendly products more visible and credible
• it has been developed for all products – new and existing – that meet at least one of the M-Tick
• it has been designed to give consumers more choice to manage their menopause by trialling
What is the M-Tick criteria?
Products that meet one (or more) of the following ethical criteria can display the M-Tick:
• Co-created with menopausal women
• Backed by authorised medicinal, cosmetic, and/or health claims to support one (or more) of the 48
• Tried and tested by menopausal women, with statistically significant evidence
• Surveyed by menopausal women to generate a star rating
• Features the technology or functionality to support one (or more) of the 48 symptoms or signs
Our collective of GenM Partners have exclusive access to the M-Tick – the world’s first independent symbol for menopause friendly products – along with informative guidelines about how to successfully apply and use the symbol
Our partners are deploying the #MTick across their menopause-friendly products and services to help serve the 15.5 million menopausal women in the UK alone. Don’t miss out and join us. #WeAreGenM
Linwoods Health Foods have recently developed Menoligna, specifically for those experiencing Menopause, to provide them with the necessary vitamins, minerals and lignans using the finest quality plant-based ingredients such as sprouted milled flaxseed and milled chia seeds.
As a GenM Partner, Linwoods are extremely proud be part of the M-Tick Symbol launch and now showcasing the world’s first independent symbol for Menopause friendly products on our Menoligna product.