Preparation Time – 5 – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 1
- 2 slices of medium to thickly cut bread of choice; I love rye or spelt sourdough for it’s texture and flavour!
- 3 tbsp thick full fat Greek yogurt or thick full fat coconut yogurt* for a dairy free vegan friendly option
- 2 tsp beet juice (fresh, from jar, from vacuum packed beets!)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ a large ripe avocado or 1 small medium avocado
- Sliced cucumber (as or as little as you’d like)
- Handful of fresh basil
- 2 – 3 tsp Linwoods MULTIBOOST Organic Milled Hemp Seed with Flax & Chia Seeds
- Black Pepper to Serve
- Toast bread to your liking.
- Meanwhile mix together yogurt, beet juice and salt.
- Spread yogurt over your toast, top with avocado, sliced or cut into stars or shape of choice using a mini cookie cutter.
- Add cucumber and fresh basil. Sprinkle with Multi Boost and season with black pepper to serve.
*I recommend vanilla or natural Coyo yogurt