Start your morning with this delicious bowl of Banana Nut Porridge. There is something very comforting about a warm bowl of porridge with mashed banana, and the addition of Linwoods Flax, Nuts and Q10 blend and peanut butter gives it an extra sweet earthy taste.
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 1
- ½ cup (50g) oats
- 250ml non dairy milk of choice
- 1 ripe banana, half mashed, half sliced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter + more of serving
- 1 -2 tbsp Linwoods Health flaxseed, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts, & co-enzyme Q10
- Chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, brazil nuts and almonds, peanut butter for serving
- Mix together oats and milk in a pot. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mashed banana, peanut butter and milled flaxseed. Cook for a further 3 -5 minutes; until thickened and your own desired consistency!
- Serve topped with chocolate chips, chopped nuts, peanut butter and sliced banana. Simples!