FULL Terms and Conditions (of which instructions form part)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Linwoods, 190 Monaghan Road, Armagh, BT 60 4EZ, Northern Ireland
- Open to UK and ROI residents, aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of Linwoods, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
- The promotion opens at 00:01 on 01/01/22. Free samples of Linwoods Cold Milled Flaxseed, known as starter pack, can be claimed up to 23:59 on 31/01/22, or when 35,000 packs have been claimed.
- Starter packs are limited to one pack per valid email address (i.e., per person)
- To claim a free pack, you must complete the form online in full at https://linwoodshealthfoods.com/free-starter-pack/.
- No purchase or fees necessary.
- Entrants must provide a valid shipping address.
- If delivery cannot be made in at the first attempt, the promoter will not attempt redelivery.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) from third parties, syndicates, consumer groups or agents will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be will be void.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or product.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entrants failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Entrants’ personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless the entrant has specifically requested to receive further information or promotions from Linwoods.
- Data protection: Your personal details will always be kept confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID which the entrant must provide within 7 days. Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any persons found to be acting in a manner designed to give themselves or others an unfair advantage in this promotion or in a manner designed to undermine the spirit or purpose of this promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on NI law and the Courts of NI will have exclusive jurisdiction.