Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 12
- 190g smooth almond butter
- 100g soft brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 90g almond flour
- 2 tbsp Linwoods flaxseed with bio cultures and vitamin D
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 120g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Sprinkles of choice for topping
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Grease a silicone mini muffin tray with spray oil and place onto a firm baking tray.
- Mix together sugar, almond butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add the almond flour, flaxseed, baking soda and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Place dough into prepared mini muffin tray. Press down evenly using your finger tips.
- Place a piece of cling film over the end of rolling pin or kitchen utensil. Make an indent in each of the cookie cups.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- When you remove them from the oven use the end of the rolling pin or kitchen utensil as before to press the cookie centres back down where they have risen.
- Allow to cool in the silicone tray fully before removing.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments. Fill each cookie cup with chocolate. Sprinkle each cookie cup with sprinkles.
- Allow to set at room temperature; store in the fridge but best served at room temperature or given a little heat to allow the chocolate to soften a little bit!
- Store in the fridge for 3 -4 days. Most likely can be frozen.