Recipe by Nadia's Healthy Kitchen.
- 1 can green lentils, drained and rinsed
- ½ can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 large garlic clove
- ½ red onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Linwoods Ground Organic Flaxseed
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat about ½ tbsp coconut oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add in the chopped onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic along with the spices. Stir for a few seconds then add in the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and chopped coriander. Add 1-2 tbsp water to help mix in the tomato puree.
- Divide the mixture between 2 ramekins.
- Mix all the topping ingredients in a small bowl then divide between the 2 ramekins and spread evenly over the top.
- Place under a hot grill for 10 minutes