@dumbbellsandoats always knows how to make a beautiful breakfast! Not only are these Vanilla Berry and Almond Butter Oats incredibly delicious, they are very easy to recreate with the addition of flaxseed for some extra fibre, protein and Omega 3.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 50g jumbo porridge oats
- 2 tsp maple syrup/sweetener of choice
- 230ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp Linwoods Flaxseeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp smooth almond butter
- 2g cacao nibs
- Rose petals
- Blueberries & blackberries
- 10g 70% Dark Chocolate
- Cook the oats with maple syrup, almond milk, flaxseeds and cinnamon on a low-medium heat, stirring frequently until creamy.
- Top with the almond butter, rose petals, berries, cacao nibs & dark chocolate.