Autumn is drawing close and this Tropical Yoghurt Bowl is the perfect breakfast to give you a few more tastes of summer.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 150-200g dairy-free yoghurt
- 30g vegan vanilla protein powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon powder
- 15ml maple syrup
- Caramelised pineapple
- Mango, sliced
- 20g Linwoods Flaxseed, Bio Cultures and Vitamin D
- 2g cacao nibs
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Whisk together the ingredients for the yoghurt bowl.
- Slice the pineapple into long fingers. On a medium heat, place the pineapple diagonally on a griddle pan. Cook until charred lines appear on the flesh. Turn the pineapple over and repeat.
- Top the yoghurt with caramelised pineapple, sliced mango, strawberries and blueberries.
- Pour the maple syrup over the fruit
- Top with flaxseed, cacao nibs and a sprinkle of cinnamon.