Recipe by Charley's Health
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup Milled Milled Flaxseed Sunflower Pumpkin & Sesame Seeds & Goji Berries
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the oats, flax and sweet potato into your food processor and blend.
- Add in the eggs and remaining ingredients and blend again until you’re left with a relatively smooth batter.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin and smooth over the surface. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, then cover with some tin foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Transfer onto a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Avocado & pomegranate, poached egg & spinach, sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes