- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 dessertspoons Linwoods Hemp Protein+ powder (Flaxseed, chia seed, broccoli & spinach)
- 4 tablespoons coconut yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all of the lolly ingredients in a blender and whizz up until completely smooth.
- Pour between 6 x lolly molds to reach the top.
- Place the sticks in firmly then freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Meanwhile for the cacao drizzle gently melt the coconut oil then whisk in the maple syrup, cacao powder and just a little almond milk until smooth and glossy.
- Drizzle this over each lolly then sprinkle over cacao nibs.