- 6 tablespoons Linwoods Organic Whole Chia Seeds
- 450ml coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons coconut or dairy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 frozen bananas
- 6 tablespoons frozen mixed berries
- 50ml coconut water or milk
- Pomegranate seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Mix together the chia seeds, coconut milk, yogurt and maple syrup in a kilner jar or airtight container and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Now mix again well to avoid clumping together then stir in the berries and vanilla. Give them a bit of a mash to release the juices. Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, divide the chia pudding between two bowls or small jars. Place the frozen bananas, berries and coconut water/milk in a blender and whizz up for a few minutes to form a thick ice cream consistency. Spoon on top of the chia pudding and sprinkle over pomegranate seeds and coconut flakes. Now enjoy!