- 200g cashews (soaked in water for 6 hours minimum)
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 packet of Linwoods Spicy Tomato Snackettes
- Soak the cashews in water overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Drain and rinse the cashews then add them to your food processor along with all the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. You will have to stop the food processor a few times and give the mixture a good stir and scrap down the sides.
- Add to a serving bowl and dip in the Spicy Tomato Snackettes!
Recipe by Nourishing Amelia