- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- Black pepper and salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 x packs Linwoods Spicy Tomato Snackettes
- 4 tablespoons Linwoods Hemp Seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- Coat the chicken strips in the garlic powder, black pepper and salt to season.
- Now place the Snackettes in a blender and whizz up to crush - or use a rolling pin to bash them up and tip into a bowl and mix in the hemp seeds and dried herbs.
- Now dip each chicken strip into the egg then into the bowl to coat.
- Place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper then repeat with the others.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 190 degrees C for 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with baked sweet potato wedges, spinach leaves and no added sugar ketchup.