- 30g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons raisins or sultanas
- 1 large apple
- 300ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 2 dessertspoons Linwoods Hemp Protein+ (Flaxseed, Bio Cultures, Vitamin D & Co Enzyme Q10)
- Place the oats, cinnamon and raisins in a pan. Grate ⅓ of the apple and stir in along with the almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Cook on a medium heat for 5-8 minutes until bubbling and thickened slightly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the protein powder then pour into a bowl.
- Meanwhile thinly slice the rest of the apple slices. Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan then toss the apples in and sprinkle over the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat on both sides.
- Spoon over the porridge then top with flaked almonds - now tuck in!