- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 x small can kidney beans in water, drained
- 1 x small tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- Salt and black pepper, to season
- Serve with: Linwoods Spicy Tomato Snackettes
- Prepare the vegetables and place in a bowl.
- Whisk together the tomato puree, lime juice, paprika, herbs and seasoning then pour this into
- the bowl and mix really well to combine.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to marinade. Then serve with
- Snackettes to dunk in!