- 3 x bags Linwoods Superseeds Snackettes
- 6 tablespoons mixed dried fruit and nuts, chopped
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons nut butter of your choice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried raspberries
- First bash up the Snackettes in a bowl with a rolling pin or place in a blender to crush up. Mix in the dried fruit, nuts and cinnamon.
- Gently melt the nut butter, coconut oil and honey/maple syrup then whisk in the cacao/cocoa powder.
- Stir into the dry ingredients and mix well to incorporate. Tip into a lined tin and press down firmly to pack in tight. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Make the topping: Melt the coconut oil and honey/maple syrup then whisk in the cacao/cocoa powder to form a glossy sauce.
- Remove the tray from the fridge and cut into bars or slices. Drizzle over the chocolate sauce and sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries - no enjoy or place back in the fridge and store for up to 2 weeks.