Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 4
- 400g cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 – 6 slices of streaky bacon
- 2 large ears of corn
- 4 small eggs whisked
- 4 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 300g dried tagliatelle pasta of choice
- 100g fresh buffalo mozzarella torn
- Fresh Dill to garnish or herb of choice
- 4 tbsp of Linwoods Almond, Brazil and Walnut Milled Flaxseed mix to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Place cherry tomatoes on baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 20 minutes.
- Place bacon in a hot pan and cook for 4 – 5 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy. Set to one side to cool enough to chop into smaller than bite sized pieces.
- You can either roast the corn alongside the tomatoes or if you have a gas hob you can carefully char them.
- Once the corn is cooked slice the corn off their cobs.
- Put pasta on to cook according to packet instructions.
- Once the pasta is cooked return it to the pot and quickly whisk in eggs and parmesan away from the heat. Add a 1 -2 tbsp of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Toss through the tomatoes, corn and bacon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with fresh dill or herb of choice and the torn mozzarella.